I love this session. June glume weather here on the Central Coast did not stop us from having a great session. It’s hard to believe this is June weather. Fog doesn’t mean a bad thing in my book. Why? Fog acts like a natural diffuser and people open their brighter because the sun is not in their eyes. It creates a softer feel to photos so it’s possible to shoot earlier in the day. This also happens to be one of my favorite beach locations. You have to plan it just right because, during high tide, it is underwater. A caution to those who have trouble with stairs because there are a bunch and large rocks to walk over to get to this spot.
Here’s what to expect when booking a session with me.
- I will email you a list of photo location examples and you will let me know your pick. I check tide, weather and wind report 3 days prior to make sure it will work as hoped.
- I will let you know what clothing will work best for the location you picked. I email you directions if needed.
- We meet on location and after getting set up we start taking pictures. I take care of posing and making you look your best.
- We have a blast
- 2-3 hours after your session, you receive a sneak peek of 2-5 images
- I edited and retouch the images within 5-7 days and let you know when I am finished. I upload the images to your personal photo gallery.
- Depending on the package you purchase, you will pick the images you want on your thumb drive.
- I make your thumb drive and mail the next day.
- You can purchase prints directly from your gallery or have prints made with the thumb drive I provide. You can use the images on social media, I kindly ask for photo credit @JaydynBlairPhotography